Terms and conditions
Welcome to our booking system
- By making a reservation from the items below, you buy a ticket directly, like when you go to the cinema or a concert. The price of the ticket, per person, varies according to the choices of the menus available, is transferable to third parties in case of non-participation, and is valid for a maximum period of 365 days, and is renewable; in case of no-show €50 per person will be deducted.
- The experience includes more than one tasting path to choose from within the form below, it is not possible to order à la carte.
- Given the nature of the menu, it is not possible to make changes and therefore it is not suitable for guests with intolerances or allergies
- Please inform us of any food allergies or intolerances during registration .
- Due to the type of experience provided and its duration, despite our love for children, in order to give maximum peace of mind and have the most pleasant experience possible in the restaurant, we only accept children over 12 years old.
- Despite being an animal lover, the Quanto Basta Slow Restaurant is not the most suitable place for them.
- The duration of the experience is variable because we try to adapt to the pace of the diners, but the minimum time is two hours.
- Dress code smart casual, for men: no shorts, no open shoes, no sportswear. No slippers or sportswear for the ladies.
- For any requests or clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us on 0691938937 or email: email@example.com, parking is also available in front of the restaurant free.
Thank you for choosing Quanto Basta Slow Restaurant
Tuesday to Saturday 19.00 – 23.30
Sunday 12.30 – 17.30 closed on Mondays